The Insurance coverage you need to fully protect your construction business – correctly.

Contractor liability insurance can help protect your small business when something unexpected occurs. This includes protection for your business’ assets and employees.

Email Address

Construction Contractors Insurance

Contractor liability coverage offers you peace of mind, knowing you have coverage when your business faces a lawsuit or covered loss. This means it’s important to understand the best types of insurance coverage for contractors. The right coverage ensures you can protect your business and your employees.

Decades of Insurance Expertise

Commitment to Excellent Service

Customized Insurance Solutions

We help everyway we can.

Insurance Coverage to Protect Your Construction Business

Most contracting businesses have a Business Owner’s Policy (BOP). They have this because it helps protect them in the same way a homeowner’s policy helps protect your home and personal possessions.

By combining three basic coverages, a BOP can help save you money while safeguarding what you’ve worked hard to build. These coverages include:

General liability insurance

This helps protect your contracting business from lawsuits resulting from injuries or property damage. For example, say a customer is injured at your workplace. General liability insurance can help cover the costs associated with bodily injury claims. This coverage also helps cover claims of slander and libel. Business liability insurance does not cover liabilities resulting from the professional services you may provide. For claims of errors or omissions in the services you provide, you’d need professional liability insurance, also known as errors and omissions coverage.

Commercial property insurance

Commercial property insurance helps protect the place where you do business and the things you use to conduct business. This can include tools and equipment and it doesn’t matter if they’re owned or leased.

Business income insurance

Business income insurance, helps cover the loss of income when you can’t run your business because of covered property damage.